We know the E-M5 can do multiple exposures But that is taking 2 or more photos in sequence. And you can’t adjust the opacity.
But, if you have photo’s that you want to “Blend” or make one photo from many (up to 3), you have to use the “Overlay” in playback mode. You are given the option to adjust the amount of overlay opacity. which is something you cant do with multiple exposures. These can be from any photos on your memory card. So, you make a multiple exposure from any 3 photos.
This is an easy workflow too.
- Take your photos as normal
- When you are viewing them in playback mode, press the OK button
- You will see a bunch of options, pick “Overlay”
- Choose between “2 images” and “3 images”
- Choose your images
- Change the opacity for each if you like
- Push OK to make the final image
- Your originals images are not changed. A new image is made instead.