A quick tip for changing the focal length when using a manual focus lens on the Olympus OMD E-M5.
I have using only one MF lens on my E-M5 for a few weeks now. But, when I changed the lens, I just could not find “Where” to find the adjustment in the menu system. I scanned the PDF manual, I went though what I thought were logical places to search for it. No deal. I finally took a closer look at the PDF manual “Index”… Found It !!!
It is pretty simple.
- Bring up the Super Control Panel
- Select the “IS-x” button (Lower Left Corner)
- Press the “Info” button just below the thumb grip.
- Use the “Right and Left” arrow keys to adjust the lens focal length.
- Pick the closest focal length to the marked focal length on the lens. pick the next higher number, if yours is not listed.